Like many other Web sites, this site makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, date/time, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The sort of information we collect
By using this site you agree that we may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and]
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.]
Changes to this privacy statement
We may occasionally update this statement. Your continued use of the site will mean that you accept those revisions.